Two player game
- The objective of the game is to get as many balls of your color
- In each move you must click an existing ball of your color followed
by an empty square.
- The new square should be at a distance of at most 2 from the first
square (a diagonal counts as one unit).
- If the distance is two the first square becomes empty, but not if
the distance is 1.
- In either case all balls adjacent to the new square, if they are
the opponent's color, get converted to your color.
- If one player has no moves the player with more balls wins.